9 BONHILL STREET
9 BONHILL STREET, LONDON, EC2A 4PE
Client – City of London
- Consultant – City of London Surveyors Department
Contract Value – £70k
Summary of works: Adaptations to the front entrance area including the replacement of the front entrance door and screens plus the installation of new changing room and washroom facilities in the basement.
Description of works:
- – Removal of the existing entrance to the building including the rotunda door
- – Supply and installation of new doors and panels
- – Automate the doors for disabled access and install a new door entry system
- – Removal of the existing steps and ramp to front entrance
- – Supply and lay to new floors a new DDA ramp and step, tile on completion and the installation of a new handrail
- – In the front reception area; the removal of the reception desk and make good
- – Decorate the entire area, lay new carpet tiles and the installation of new lighting
- – In the basement area; the conversion of 2nr empty rooms into a shower/changing room. To include the installation of new washroom and shower room suites; tiling to all walls; decoration to the changing room area; installation of new electrics and plumbing to complement the new design; laying of the new altro flooring and a lifting station to the boiler room to pump the waste from the toilet, shower and basin.