12a &12b and 22a & 22b MEDORA ROAD, LONDON, SW2
Contract Value: £474,000
Summary of Works: This External & Internal Refurbishment project involved the full strip out, repair and remodelling of two Victorian terrace houses that had been previously converted into four flats to provide four contemporary flats for our client to sell.
External works included:
- Stripping out back to base structural walls and floors
- Repair cracks to brickwork by replacement, cut tooth and bond
- Structural brickwork repair with helibars
- Render repairs and replacement sections
- Renewal all windows in UPVC
- Strip all existing roof coverings back to rafters to carry our localised roof structure repairs.
- Install new roof coverings and fibre cement slates
- Removal of main chimney stack, and subsequent chimney breasts on floors below
- Re landscape rear garden with retaining wall, fencing, patio area
Internal works included:
- Remodelling of internal layout with new partitions, ceilings and finishes
- Renewal bressumer breams to bay structures
- Replacement of floor structure to rear addition
- Complete replacement of all M&E systems, including new incoming gas and electricity mains. Full liaison with utility providers.
- Installation of door entry system
- Installation of Fire Detection system serving the whole property