1-54 DIGHTON COURT, JOHN RUSKIN STREET, LONDON SE5
Client: London Borough of Southwark
Contract Value: £640,000
Practical Completion: February 2018
Summary of Works: The site comprises of an occupied 4-storey residential block of flats. The project involved the external and internal refurbishment of the entire building.
Description of Works:
- Timber window survey, repair and redecoration
- Concrete and brickwork repairs
- Kitchen and bathroom replacement
- Door replacements which included cross-corridor and front entrance fire doors
- Communal internal and external redecoration
The blocks were fully scaffolded to allow access to the works.